Monday, November 25, 2013

Support Local Businesses on Small Business Saturday



Last year, I wrote a series of blog articles encouraging people to shop at locally-owned stores during the holiday season as an alternative to patronizing the national chains that encroach further and further on Thanksgiving each year with their Black Friday sales.


With Small Business Saturday coming up this weekend (November 30th), I'm going to repost some of the information from last year's blog articles as a reminder of all the wonderful local shops that may have just the items you need for everyone on your holiday gift list. This series of articles will be posted during the next couple of days to give you plenty of time to figure out where you want to shop on Saturday.


If you have other locally-owned stores to suggest, please feel free to mention them in the "Comments" section. I hope to see you out there this weekend when I'm doing my Small Business Saturday shopping!

No comments: