Friday, October 2, 2015

Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge 2015 -- Capitol Garage

The moment I saw pumpkin pancakes listed on their Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge menu, I knew a trip to Capitol Garage was in my immediate future.


Even though it was lunchtime when I arrived today, I ordered breakfast, which is served until 3:00 p.m. A plate with three huge pumpkin pancakes appeared in front of me, along with vegan butter and cranberry syrup. The pancakes were so good, and really filling. I only ate about half, and the rest will be my breakfast tomorrow.




Other items on Capitol Garage's Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge menu are beer-battered shishito peppers, a veggie burger and fries, and strawberry shortcake. Guess I'll have to go back for lunch or dinner soon!




Capitol Garage's address is 1500 K Street, and their phone number is 916-444-3633. Their website address is http://www.capitolgarage.com/, and their Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/capGarage. The restaurant is open Monday through Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to midnight, Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

No comments: