Monday, December 11, 2017

Seasons

My husband Phil and I met up with family from the Bay Area for dinner at Seasons in Davis over the weekend. I checked the online menu ahead of time to see if there were any vegan or veganizable options, and was happy to see "Summer Vegan Spaghetti" listed.


Of course, it hasn't been summer for a few months now, so I was not surprised to get to the restaurant and see that the vegan listing had been changed to "Vegan Pesto Spaghetti." That was fine with me, as it sounded delicious.


I started with the warm California olive and Marcona almond appetizer, which I somehow forgot to photograph. It was a great way to start the meal, though.


Then I had the spaghetti, which included potatoes, mushrooms, spinach, and pesto. I thought it was unusual to find potatoes in a pasta dish, but I really enjoyed it. All in all, this was a very satisfying meal.




Seasons is located at 102 F Street in Davis, and their phone number is 530-750-1801. Their website address is http://www.seasonsdavis.com/, and their Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/SeasonsinDavis/. The restaurant is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Seasons also serves lunch Wednesday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and brunch on Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.



No comments: