Monday, March 18, 2013

Anna's Vegan Cafe




I had lunch last week at Anna's Vegan Cafe, the newest iteration of a vegan restaurant that's been on Stockton Boulevard for several years. Previously, it was Loving Hut, and before that, it was Au Lac Veggie. Anna's Vegan Cafe offers most, if not all, of the same dishes that were on the Loving Hut menu, and it's a good, reliable place to go when you're tired of trying to find something to eat at the local non-vegan restaurants.





I ordered the Broccoli Tofu lunch special, which came with the soup of the day (veggie noodle), white rice, and a crispy roll. I also ordered the Fried Tofu appetizer, since I didn't have to worry about whether any non-vegan products had been cooked in the same oil. It was a delicious and satisfying meal, and I need to remember to stop by Anna's Vegan Cafe more often.





Anna's Vegan Cafe is located at 3500 Stockton Boulevard in the Oak Park neighborhood. Their phone number is 916-451-6842, and their website address is http://www.annavegancafe.com/. The restaurant is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., and then again from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. They are open Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this place! The best quality, price, service and taste! Can't say enough!

Pam said...

I like it too. I need to remember to go there more often!