Monday, December 4, 2017

Three Ladies Cafe

I had a little holiday shopping to do in Davis a few days ago, which gave me the perfect opportunity to check out Three Ladies Café. This mostly vegetarian café, which just opened in October, serves smoothies, coffee drinks, baked goods, and a few breakfast and lunch items.


I ordered the Ploughman's Lunch, consisting of bread and three side dishes. The vegan bread option was a hearty soda bread scone. There were four vegan side dish options, so for my three, I chose the white bean hummus, the organic roasted pepper and winter squash salad, and the organic egg-less salad. The fourth vegan side dish, which I'll order the next time I have this dish, was house marinated chickpeas. It was the perfect lunch to carry me through the rest of my shopping!




Other menu items I'll want to try during future visits are the tofu scramble plate, which is served for breakfast only, and the roasted tomato sammie, a sandwich consisting of roasted tomatoes, garlic hummus, and slaw on a vegan scone.


Three Ladies Café is located at 130 G Street, Suite A, in Davis, and their phone number is 530-302-3434. Their website address is https://www.threeladiescafe.com/, and their Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/threeladiescafe/. The restaurant is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with breakfast served until 11:00 a.m.), and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with brunch served until 1:00 p.m.).

No comments: