Saturday, June 2, 2018

Great Sacramento Vegan Burger Battle -- Revolution Wines

Revolution Wines keeps adding more and more vegan options to their menu, so I wasn't surprised to see that they were participating in this month's Great Sacramento Vegan Burger Battle. They are offering two different types of burgers -- their version of the Impossible Burger and an oyster mushroom banh mi.

My husband Phil and I had lunch there today because I really wanted to try their Impossible Burger. It was wonderful -- an Impossible Burger patty, Miyoko's mozzarella cheese crumbles, vegan aioli, crispy onions, and field greens on a vegan bun. I'm a huge Impossible Burger fan, so this is likely just the first of many Impossible Burger posts you'll see this month!


Revolution Wines has two different vegan desserts on their menu too. The peach crisp with vegan vanilla gelato sounded really tempting, but I was in the mood for chocolate. This chocolate mousse was garnished with shortcake crumbles and cherry sauce. It may look small, but after that huge burger, I was happy to split this dessert with my husband.


Revolution Wines is located at 2831 S Street, and their phone number is 916-444-7711. Their website address is http://rev.wine/, and their Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/revolutionwines/. The restaurant is open Tuesday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.




No comments: