Monday, February 27, 2017

Chocolate Fish

As I've mentioned before, I don't spend much time in the local coffeehouses because I don't drink coffee. Once I find out that a coffeehouse has started offering vegan baked goods, though, it suddenly appears on my radar.


That's what happened over the weekend when I saw on social media that Conscious Creamery's vegan donuts are now being offered at Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters. I've been a big fan of Conscious Creamery's vegan gelato for a long time, and I was thrilled when they started making vegan baked goods as well. So I took a drive over to Chocolate Fish in East Sacramento yesterday morning to  get my Conscious Creamery fix.


Sure enough, there was a glass cake plate on display with two kinds of Conscious Creamery donuts. I bought one of each for a deliciously sweet breakfast.



For those of you who go to coffeehouses for the coffee, Chocolate Fish offers two different non-dairy milk substitutes -- soy and almond.




Chocolate Fish has two different locations, both serving Conscious Creamery donuts. The location I visited is at 4749 Folsom Boulevard. It's open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The other location is at 3rd and Q Street, and it's open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Their phone number is 916-451-5181, and their website address is http://www.chocolatefishcoffee.com/.



No comments: