Monday, November 14, 2016

PizzaRev

There's a new pizza place in East Sacramento, and they have vegan options! PizzaRev is a national chain that opened its Sacramento location on Folsom Boulevard last month. Not only do they offer vegan cheese, they have vegan sausage as well.


I stopped in for lunch recently and ordered a "craft your own" pizza. They have three different crust options, all of which are vegan -- signature thin, double dough, and gluten-free. I requested the signature thin, and then moved on to the sauce selection. Four of their five sauces are vegan -- organic tomato, spicy organic tomato, sweet & bold BBQ, and olive oil. I decided to play it safe and go with the organic tomato.


Next, I had them add Daiya vegan cheese, for an extra charge, and vegan sausage. Finally, I chose my vegetable toppings -- mushrooms, black olives, and pepperoncinis. There were lots of other vegan topping choices including red onions, cherry tomatoes, spinach, pineapple, and green bell pepper, to name a few.




It was a good pizza, and I thought the vegan sausage had a really good flavor. The next time I go, I want to try their double dough crust.


PizzaRev is located at 5801 Folsom Boulevard, Suite 110, and their phone number is 916-455-1198. Their website address is http://pizzarev.com/, and their Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/pizzarevco. The restaurant is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

This look delicious! I'm a huge pizza fan and I love trying Vegan options when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks for sharing and if I end up going I'll definitely sent pics!

Pam said...

Hope you like it!