Saturday, October 6, 2018

SVCC 2018 -- Love + Flour Bakery


It’s not only restaurants that participate in the Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge – chefs and bakers who prepare food for delivery to your home are taking part in the challenge this year too. One such business is Love + Flour Bakery, and how could I resist a name like that?



Christine Ross is the owner and baker at Love + Flour Bakery, and everything she offers for sale is vegan. She has bread, cake, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, pies, and other desserts, as well as an assortment of jams and nut butters. With so much to choose from, I had a tough time making up my mind!



I finally decided to order caramel stuffed chocolate chip cookies, and, in honor of the fall, baked pumpkin cinnamon sugar donut holes and pumpkin bread. Love + Flour Bakery personally delivers orders in the Sacramento area for free, so my baked goods arrived yesterday, two days after I placed the order. My husband Phil and I tried everything after dinner last night, and I’m happy to say, everything was fabulous -- actually, better than fabulous. I’m already trying to decide what to order next time!



Love + Flour Bakery’s website address is https://loveflourbakery.com/, and their Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/loveflourbakery. A minimum of 48 hours is needed to process your order, and deliveries are made only on Monday and Friday, so plan ahead. 

No comments: